Join Brian Myers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating a BIM Execution Plan.
- [Brian] I'm Brian Myers, and I want…to personally thank you for watching this series…on Creating a BIM Execution Plan.…We've reviewed the various parts of a BIM execution plan,…as well as discussed various items and processes…that you should consider when creating…your own BIM execution plan.…If you have further questions…related to BIM execution plans,…email me at email@example.com.…Each country and region has their own rules…and requirements when performing the BIM process,…so I'll do my best to answer your questions…and clarify any details that you require.…
I also invite you to explore other courses…on lynda.com to continue the development…of your industry, technology, and business skills.…
- Understanding the need for a BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Documenting the basic project information
- Specifying project milestones
- Identifying BIM goals and uses
- Determining how BIM will be used in design documentation
- Designing the BIM execution process
- Defining the LOD in the BIM Execution Plan
- Determining the information that needs to be in the model
- Collaboration procedures
- Defining the software to be used
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the BIM Execution Plan
2. Identify BIM Goals and Uses
3. Designing the BIM Execution Process
What is LOD?3m 28s
4. Collaboration Procedures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.