Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cert Prep: Revit MEP Mechanical & Plumbing Certified Professional.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Eric] Well, I suppose that's it.…Thank you very much for watching this course.…Keep in mind there's a tremendous amount…of content that you could be interested in as well.…Feel free to check out these courses,…as well as a huge library available.…Thanks again.…
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.