Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Revit Architecture 2016 Essential Training (Imperial).
- We've reached the end of the guided portion of our tour,…but if you'd like to learn more about…Revit and Revit Architechture,…then we have lots of other courses available…at the lynda.com library.…If you go to lynda.com,…and hover over the Browse the library,…and then to CAD, and then choose Revit Architechture,…it will take you to this page…that I have displayed right here.…There's the most popular courses across the top,…Revit Architechture, the Family Editor,…is a good choice if you want to learn more about families,…but we've got courses here covering…just about every topic you can imagine,…rendering, coordinates, creating templates.…
So with that, I would like to thank you,…for joining me in this tour of Revit,…and I wish you the best luck.…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
Paul also shows advanced techniques for modeling stairs, complex walls, and partially obscured building elements, as well as adding rooms and solid geometry. Finally, discover how to annotate your drawing so all the components are perfectly understood, and learn how to output sheets to DWF, PDF, or AutoCAD.
- Understanding BIM and the Revit element hierarchy
- Navigating views
- Creating a new project from a template
- Adding walls, doors, and windows
- Adding plumbing fixtures and other components
- Linking AutoCAD DWG files
- Rotating and aligning Revit links
- Working with footprint and extrusion roofs
- Adding openings
- Adding railings and extensions to stairs
- Creating stacked and curtain walls
- Hiding and isolating objects
- Adding rooms
- Creating schedule views and tags
- Adding text and dimensions
- Creating new families
- Using reference planes, parameters, and constraints
- Plotting and creating a PDF
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Architecture: Advanced Modelingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 16m Intermediate
Revit Architecture: The Family Editorwith Paul F. Aubin6h 40m Intermediate
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
8. Complex Walls
9. Visibility and Graphic Controls
11. Schedules and Tags
12. Annotation and Details
13. The Basics of Families
14. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.