In this video, Chante' Bright takes you through initial setup of an office space project involving creating views and assigning proper phases.
- [Educator] When working on a project…that you have received from a consultant or a client,…there may be one other thing that you may run into…when it comes to working on the plans.…And that is you may possibly have some type of color scheme…or view template assigned to the plan.…So if you take a look at this plan,…you'll notice that this is just showing…just the standard hidden line file,…there's no colors to it,…there's nothing that's grayed out over here…that you can work off of.…That's not the case with this other view that we have.…So I just clicked on my level 2 plan…that I have inside on my file.…
And you'll notice if you look over in the properties box,…there's a lot that's grayed out,…there's not a lot of work that you can do to it.…So there's two things that are happening here:…Number one, this has got a department…color scheme set to it.…You can easily take that department scheme off…by just clicking Versus department…and then just saying, None.…When you do that, it takes it…and it removes the color from the space.…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.