IrisVR Prospect exports Revit models to virtual reality along with all of their BIM metadata. Learn how to use it for analysis, markups, or for multiuser VR meetings.
- [Instructor] There are a number of other tools…that have favored features and functionality…over ease of use and visual fidelity.…So when Enscape can't do what you want…you try these.…The one I'll demonstrate today is called Iris Prospect.…Again, a third-party application…that when you install it this one adds a button…into your Add-Ins folder.…When we click on that…then we get our choice of which view we want to use.…I'll use the camera view that I created for Enscape.…
After I've chosen that what it does is that it exports this…into a file format that Iris Prospect can use.…And from this point we're ready to just View in VR.…When you get into IrisVR…you'll notice that it starts you out…in this blank room with your model here…as if it were a scale model on the table in front of you.…Since IrisVR is a multi-user visualization tool…when you start VR meetings…this is often the room that you meet people in.…
Those people will appear as avatars…and you'll be able to talk to each other…and point and gesture.…Like Enscape, in Iris you have your laser point…
- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.