In this video, Chante Bright shows you how to edit a previously modeled sweep. She also shows you how you can add this this sweep to create a more complex shape.
- [Instructor] After looking at my sweep for my handle,…I realize it's not actually doing what I want it to do.…If I look at it from the front,…I realize that I don't necessarily want my arc…to start inside of the handle pieces.…I want it to start just the outside.…That's okay.…We can edit this sweep.…So all I'm going to do is click on it,…and I'm going to click on Edit Sweep,…then from here, remember, this is a two-part system,…so what I really want to edit is the sketch path,…not necessarily the profile itself.…
So I'm going to go back up to where it says Sketch Path.…And although it makes you think,…oh, am I sketching a new one?…No, you're just clicking on it…and editing the one that you have in here.…And what I'm going to do is I'm going to take my line,…and I'm going to take it out a little bit further…so that it goes outside of there.…So I'm going to actually take it to about 1 1/4 inches.…Works for me.…If you decide, well, I don't want to sit here…and do the same thing on this side and get it to work,…just delete that out.…
- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.