In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to modifying the grid for custom sizes.
- [Instructor] Now that you have…the curtain grids into the storefront,…if you want to get those to be shown evenly,…there's one thing that you need to do first…before you can move the curtain grids.…And that is you have to actually unpin the grid line.…So you're going to put your mouse over where the grid line is…and you'll notice that it now is pinned.…You're going to click on that and that's going to unpin those.…As soon as you unpin those,…it's now going to give you the ability to move those.…I'm going to go up here to annotate an aligned dimension…and I'm going to make sure that I get the end of the grid line,…not the face of the wall.…
And you'll know it's the end of the curtain wall…because it has a little short dash line at the end.…I'm going to hit the grid line itself.…The next grid line.…The next grid line,…and then I'm going to hit the end of this curtain wall.…So the other short end of this curtain wall.…I'll get that into my dimension.…I'm then going to now place the dimension itself.…I'm going to hit the EQ button…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.