In this video, Chante Bright shows you how to go back and edit a family after the completion of the model or to include suggested edits to the piece.
- [Instructor] So you've completed your bookshelf…that you're oh-so proud of, but then someone…came to you and said hey, did you ever think about…maybe putting in a shelf underneath each layer…to make sure that the bins don't fall through?…And you decide well hey, that actually is…a pretty good idea, let me add that to the model.…No need to worry, you don't have to start from scratch,…don't have to take out the nested components,…you don't have to do any of that.…You just add to it.…And here's how you can do that…without too much disruption…from what you already have in there.…So I'm actually going to go from the reference level…and I'm going to close these two down…so I can see it a little bit better.…
And I'm going to go to create…I'm going to go to extrusion…I'm going to add in a glass shelf.…Well you're going oh, I can't read anything.…I can't see anything.…That's okay, that's why you have the different views.…First thing I'm going to make sure that I do…and you can actually do this from front.…So I'm actually going to open front back up…
- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.