Get in the zone! What we are doing in this video is creating heating and cooling zones by basically combining multiple spaces. But wait a second! there's no data in our space. What gives? well, to get the HVAC data into our spaces, we must run a heating and cooling load analysis. Once we do that our zones will have the collected data, and we also will get a full report.
- Now that we've added diffusers with a specific CFM,…and we've added spaces with specific room information,…we can add cooling and heating zones.…To get started, let's jump into Revit.…Under projects, let's go open,…browse to where you're keeping your models,…and I'm gonna pick my zones model.…I'm gonna click open.…I'm gonna go to floor plan one mech.…I'm gonna go into this area here.…I'm gonna add two spaces.…These two spaces are gonna be combined to make a zone.…
Then we're gonna run a heating and cooling report on it.…To begin with, let's go to analyze, let's go to space.…And we come in here, and I'm gonna click this space,…and then this space.…Now instead of making a schedule,…I only have two spaces in here to keep it simple.…But what I do want to do is edit this tag.…So what I'd like to do is just go ahead…and I'm gonna find this space.…In my properties, I'm gonna scroll down.…My number's gonna be 102,…and my name is gonna be "reception," all caps.…
I'm gonna hit enter.…Now for space two, I'm gonna select space two.…
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.