Duct systems are like plumbing systems in that when we start adding diffusers, equipment and ducts we have already started the system. This video will show you how to offically finalize a system. We will also look at how the system knows the CFM passing through the vav, and even which space the components are feeding into.
- [Instructor] What I'd like to do now…is create an HVAC system.…We'll create a supply system and a return system…using the same VAV.…On the project, let's go Open.…Let's go to HVAC Systems in Chapter 4.…I'm gonna click Open.…I'm gonna go to Floor Plan 1-Mack.…I'm gonna zoom to here, and we see…we already have three systems.…If your System Browser is not up,…I'm gonna close out of here.…I'm gonna go to View.…
User Interface, and let's make sure…our System Browser is turned on.…Now I'm gonna drill into Mechanical.…I wanna go to Supply Air,…and I have Mechanical Supply Air 1, Supply Air 2.…I'm gonna drill onto Supply Air 2.…I'm gonna select it.…Now what I'm gonna do is…I'm gonna click up here on Edit System.…For the System Name, I'm gonna call it Reception Area.…
I'm gonna hit Apply.…Now I'm gonna zoom in on it,…and I'm gonna click on Select Equipment.…I'm gonna select my VAV.…Now if I drill into here,…I drill into here, I drill further into here,…we see that we have our Outdoor AHU,…which supplies everything,…VAV Unit, and here's what's on that unit,…
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.