Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Making and controlling revisions, part of Revit 2017: Essential Training for MEP (Metric).
- [Voiceover] What I'd like to deal with here…are simple revisions, not that we're going to screw up,…but just in case we do,…I want to figure out how the issue a revision.…So, I want to scroll onto my Sheets.…I want to right-click on my Sheets-all,…and I want to go New Sheet.…A1 metric works for me,…so I'm going to click OK.…Now I'm going to scroll up to my floor Plans,…I'm going to grab Level 1-Callout 1.…I'm going to drag it onto my sheet.…I'm going to pick a spot right about here.…
I'm going to go to View,…and I'm going to go to Sheet Issues Revisions.…So I'm going to click on this.…I'm going to add a couple.…I can keep Date 1, 2, and 3,…that's fine,…but it understands that this is the most current one.…Now for my numbering,…if I select each one of these,…I can go Per Project or Per Sheet.…I'm going to go Per Sheet, Yes.…Now what I want to do is click OK.…
Now on my sheet right here,…what I'm going to do is I'm going to put…in a Revision Cloud.…So I'm going to go to Annotate,…I'm going to click on Revision Cloud,…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin8h 44m Appropriate for all
Fire-Alarm Systems Design with Revitwith Eric Wing1h 22m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.