- [Voiceover] I'd like to take a look at the system browser.…It's pretty awesome to have around.…Before I even show it, again, I recommend that…you have two monitors at least.…So, to make that show up, you can do one of two things.…I can find any open space and right click,…go to browsers, I can find system browser,…or I can go to the view tab, I can go to user interface,…I can come down to system browsers.…So I'm going to turn that on.…I'm going to minimize all my fields…because we can see we have 12 piping systems.…
So I'm going to drill into here…and when I select domestic cold water,…I can drill into this.…I see that we have water closets,…we have all kinds of stuff.…So, what's nice about this is we can see our systems.…But if I select this water closet, right click, and show,…I'm going to zoom right in on the actual item.…That's why I love this so much.…So if I click close here, I can zoom out.…So okay, I'm in that lavatory.…So I can actually find where my items are…based on the system browser.…
I can come down to domestic hot water,…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin40h 10m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.