AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
- [Paul] So what's Revit all about anyway? What makes it special? Is it only for architects? Do I need the full version of Revit or can I just use Revit LT? If you find yourself asking any of these questions, then I welcome you to join me in my LinkedIn Learning course where I'll address these questions and many more. Hi, my name is Paul F. Aubin, and I've been teaching architects and building industry professionals how to use Revit and related architectural software packages for over 20 years. There is no better way to find out what Revit is all about and what it has to offer than to dive right in and try it for yourself.
Don't worry, I'll be here with you every step of the way. And since we don't have a client or deadline in this course, I promise you a stress-free learning experience. So if you'd like to start learning what Revit has to offer you, wait no longer and join me today at LinkedIn Learning.
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.