Join Chanté Bright for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting existing detail components, part of Revit 2019: Professional Office Interior Design.
- [Instructor] Now, we're showing what's happening,…but obviously we need to show…a little bit more detail than this.…We need to show how to anchor to the floor,…what the makeup of the wall is, different things like that…and I just realized, let me fix my e real quick here.…If that ever happens, you just double-click inside of there…and there you go, it's fixed, and then you click back out.…I want to show how this wall is connected to the floor.…So I need to put in a little bit more details than this.…
This is just too generic for me.…So I'm going to go up to Annotate…and I'm going to click on Component,…but instead of Legend Component,…this time I'll click the dropdown and say Detail Component.…From inside the Detail Component,…these are all 2D drawings essentially…that have been loaded into your project…either by you or by someone else on your team,…or they were defaulted in when you first got the project.…And they're all listed in here.…If you go and you click on the dropdown.…
For the type selector, there's all the different types…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.