Learn about placing final touches on sheets, including notes and drawing indexes.
- [Instructor] Now you're at the point…where you're ready to start placing…all of your views on your sheets…if they're not already on there,…and any schedules or Note Blocks that you have as well.…So what I'm going to do, is I'm going to actually…go down to my sheet that is showing my first floor plan,…and so far, it does have quite a bit…of information already on it.…It's got my plans.…It's got my demo plan.…It even has an enlarged plan on there,…but I want to add a few things to it,…one of them being my demo notes…that I just created from my Note Block.…Now all I need to do is just click on this schedule,…take it and pull it over, and then I can just place it…right onto the sheet.…
I can have some control.…If I feel I want this all to be a single line,…I can just click on it, hold this arrow,…and then it expands it out, or if I want it to be shorter…because I want to fit another Note Block on here,…I can shorten it up.…It's just that simple.…I can even change the size that my first column is.…This one is going to affect how this is in the long run,…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.