Learn how to identify corner guard placement locations.
- [Narrator] In Dynamo, click open,…and open the locations_start.dyn,…make sure to open a manual execution mode and click open.…In the select model element node, click change,…and into your Ravet project, tap to select the room…for corridor inside of your Ravet project.…Click urn in Dynamo and take a look…at the convert room boundary to vector group.…Under the vector by two point nodes,…make sure that you have a list of vectors.…
These vectors will create a base on the lines…of the outside line boundary around the corridor…that we just selected. We want to compare…the first item with the second item inside of this list,…to see the angle between each factor.…We want to do this for all of the vectors within this list.…To do that, we need to create a shifted list.…Right click on your canvas and search shift,…and use the shift indices node.…This node will take a list and…shift it by an amount that we specify.…
Wire the vector output from the vector…by two points node to the list input on list shift indices.…Double click on the canvas to add…
- Working with room boundaries
- Creating wall protection, door signage, and corner guard Revit families
- Placing wall protection, door signage, and corner guard Revit families
- Resolving conflicts with family placement
- Accommodating inside and outside room boundaries
Skill Level Advanced
1. Working with Rooms
2. Line-Based Wall Protection
3. Door Signage
4. Corner Guards
Combine all three1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.