Learn how to edit a schedule to show correct information.
- [Instructor] Here's how you go back…and you fix your schedule.…You come over here to your properties box,…you make sure you're inside of that view…and you come to your properties box,…and you can click on any one of these tabs,…remember these are the same tabs…that were inside of the dialogue box.…Over here on the side you can make your changes.…I'm gonna actually go to formatting,…'cause that's where we need to put this into,…and I'm gonna click on area.…And because area is a reporting parameter…and it's got numbers associated with it,…I can then now come down here, and I can tell it…that it is a calculating field.…
So I could tell it, well just give me all of it,…or I can do it based off of maybe minimums and maximums,…but I just want it all, so calculate the totals.…So now when I hit OK, it's now gonna show up…down here at the bottom of my schedule.…One last thing we wanna do, we've got our wall finishes…are all split up, but we want it to be…a little bit prettier, and we wanna lump…them all together.…So what you do is you put your mouse…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.