Determine the individuals to be named in a BIM Execution Plan.
- [Instructor] The BIM execution plan…needs to contain the contact information and names…of the individuals responsible…for the BIM on their portion of the project.…On our BIM execution plan…we can find that information under BIM project team contacts…which includes the responsibility…of the individual,…the company that individual works for,…the name of the individual,…their email address and their phone numbers.…
The reason why this is important…is that we're all working together as a team…and we need to be able to contact the other individuals…which are part of the team…should there be any questions related to the project…as we're moving forward.…These responsibilities may be different…from project to project,…so this could be a very short list, or a longer list…depending on the size and scope of the project.…
- Understanding the need for a BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Documenting the basic project information
- Specifying project milestones
- Identifying BIM goals and uses
- Determining how BIM will be used in design documentation
- Designing the BIM execution process
- Defining the LOD in the BIM Execution Plan
- Determining the information that needs to be in the model
- Collaboration procedures
- Defining the software to be used
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the BIM Execution Plan
2. Identify BIM Goals and Uses
3. Designing the BIM Execution Process
What is LOD?3m 28s
4. Collaboration Procedures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.