Learn about placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols.
- [Instructor] So once you get these items in here,…there's plenty more that we can place into this model,…besides these, but we're gonna keep this…as short as possible.…So in my ceiling, I wanna make sure…that I wire my light switches to all the different things…that I'm gonna be showing.…I'm gonna go to Electrical, and I'm gonna click on Wire,…and then I'm gonna click as close as I can to my switch…that I have in my drawing.…I'm gonna click and create an anchor point…for my electrical wire,…and then I'm gonna click the light itself.…
Then I'm gonna go from this light, create an anchor point,…to the next light.…Then from here, I'm gonna do that again.…Click the light, anchor point, next light,…and usually, light, anchor point, next light,…you switch back and forth when it comes…to electrical wiring, so I'm just gonna show this…in each one of these.…You may have a situation where the lights get turned on…in two different locations, so in other words,…this will become a two-way switch, so I'm gonna make sure…I light to this switch as well.…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.