You may want to replace the default view title with your own. You need to create a view title from scratch, load it into a model, then drag a view onto a sheet.
- [Instructor] In this video, … I'd like to create a View Title from scratch. … We'll then load it into a model … and drag a view onto a sheet. … Then we're going to replace the default View Title … with a new one. … So let's get started. … Under Families, let's go New. … Go to My Region. … I want to go to Annotations. … I want to scroll down to View Title. … I want to click Open. … Okay, first thing we need to do … is get rid of this note and dummy line. … I want to keep the dummy line though. … I'm going to select my note and hit Delete. … This dummy line will be our View Title. … Okay, so what I want to do … is create a little box here first. … So on the Create tab, let's click Line. … On the Draw panel, let's click our Pick Lines button. … Let's offset one eighth of an inch. … Remember, this is one to one now. … Offset it up once, down once. … Now I'm going to offset zero. … I'm going to pick this line. … No, I guess I'll offset, we'll say three eights of an inch. … Offset this over to the left. …
- Creating parameters
- Creating extrusions and sweeps
- Cutting voids
- Building stepped-footing and other foundation families
- Creating columns
- Modeling trenches
- Adding framing
- Creating joist bridging details
- Working with metals
- Creating tags and annotations
- Printing sheets
- Creating trusses
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Families
2. Foundation Families
3. Framing and Metals
4. Detailing and Annotations
5. Sheets and Printing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.