- [Voiceover] We've made a receptacle circuit.…We've made a lighting circuit.…And guess what?…It's time for a switching circuit.…I'm gonna go to Ceiling Plan Level One.…I'm gonna zoom in on my Office 101.…I'm gonna select a lighting fixture.…I'm gonna click on the only system…that's left to create and that's Switch.…So, I'm gonna click Switch.…I'm gonna select Switch by clicking this button.…I'm just gonna come down here…and pick this little fella…and I'm gonna Edit the Switch System.…
Notice that it's got my Switch ID on there.…I'm gonna Add to System.…I'm gonna grab that light.…I'm gonna Finish Editing System.…I'm gonna hit Escape.…I'm gonna do the same over here.…I'm gonna select this light.…I'm gonna click Switch.…I'm gonna Select Switch.…I'm gonna grab this switch here.…I'm gonna Edit the Switch System.…
I'm gonna click Add to System.…I'm gonna grab that light there.…I'm gonna click Finish Editing System.…Not too difficult.…What I'm gonna do is gonna look down to this office.…Now the problem is if we have a switch…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin34h 30m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.