Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating sheets, part of Revit 2017 Essential Training: MEP (Metric).
- [Voiceover] Let's tie this thing all together.…We've been modeling for awhile.…We've been making all these views,…but no one in the world are gonna see em…except for us.…That's because we have to drag these onto a sheet.…What I wanna do is go through how we create sheets…and how we display em.…So in Revit…everything is in the project.…Including, the sheets we make.…So I wanna go down to Sheets (all)…in the Project Browser.…I'm gonna right-click on Sheets (all)…and I'm gonna go New Sheet.…
A1 Metric works for me.…Now I'm gonna click OK.…Now what I wanna do is…I wanna scroll up in my project browser…and for HVAC Floor Plans,…I'm wanna select Level 1.…And I wanna drag it onto my sheet.…Now I got a feeling it's gonna be a little too big.…But that's okay.…I'm gonna put a spot here.…This other end we haven't been using.…So, once this is on a sheet,…what we can do is we can right-click it…and we can activate the view.…
Now the thing is we don't have any kind of…border around it.…So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna come down here…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin27h 49m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.