Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a key schedule, part of Revit Architecture 2013 Essential Training.
Many of the fields available on schedules are simple text-based fields. Inputting values …in such fields can be a tedious affair. Using key schedules can help. …A key schedule is a schedule that allows you to create a named style complete with the …values for several text fields. …You can add this key to your main schedule, and then by choosing one of your predefined …key styles from the list, Revit will input all the values designated by that key. …So I'm in a file called key schedules, and this is our complete condominium building …that we've looked at in some of the other movies. So it's a three-storey building.…
And if you scroll through this schedule here a little bit--this is the room finish schedule …right here that we're looking at--…you see that we've got Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3; there's a header for each of those …levels; and I've even added footer at the bottom, which gives me the total quantity of rooms …on the floor; and it's even totaling up the square footage over here, which is all nice …
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Introducing building information modeling (BIM)
- Adding levels, grids, and columns to set up a project
- Creating building layouts with walls, doors, and windows
- Modifying wall types and properties
- Working with DWG files and CAD inserts
- Adding rooms
- Adding curtain grids, mullions, and panels
- Using cutaway views
- Generating schedules and tags
- Adding callouts such as text and symbols
- Understanding families
- Outputting files, including DWF and PDF files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
7. Complex Walls
8. Visibility and Graphic Controls
10. Schedules and Tags
11. Annotation and Details
12. The Basics of Families
13. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.