Learn about scheduling finish material information, including cost estimating using material takeoffs and schedule keys.
- [Instructor] Declaring your rooms in your model,…and putting the material in your model,…is actually only half the battle.…We still need to create a list…that tells what each material is,…and then that is the finish material legend.…So, what we're gonna do…is we're gonna Go Up To Schedules,…and we're gonna Click on Schedules and Quantities again.…We're gonna Scroll Down,…Back to Rooms, right here.…But this time, instead of a schedule building components,…we're gonna actually create a schedule keys,…we're gonna Click This One.…
And right now it's saying Room Style Schedule,…but we really wanna say Finish Material Legend.…That's the name that's gonna be here,…and we can also put it here as well, Finish Material Legend,…at least so that way we know what it is…when we go and look at it,…over inside of our project browser.…And now I'm gonna Tell It Okay.…Once again, it's gonna take us into a properties box.…And what's great about this is,…it has some of the stuff that we were using…for rooms over in that field,…that we can use with this,…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.