In this video, Chante Bright shows you how to create custom entourage pieces to finish up any interior space you may have for your project.
- [Instructor] Just when you thought this piece…couldn't get any more perfect…there's one more thing we want to add to this…and that's something called Entourage.…And what Entourage is is Entourage is just…those little pieces here and there…that are accessory pieces in a view…that really make the view stand out.…So it's not just to show,…it's actually something that Revit likes to use often.…So what I'm going to add to this,…I'm going to add in just a small piece of fruit…to go on one of my bins.…
Once again, I'm going to use the tools…that I've already taught you to create this piece.…So it's just like we did with the pencil,…we're going to create one more item.…And you could either choose to do this as its own piece,…as in its own family and then loading it in,…or you can draw it right here.…And I think it would be a little bit easier for us…if we just go ahead and we draw it as its own piece.…So I'm going to go up to File…and once again I'm going to go to New…and I'm going to go new Family.…But this time instead of it being any of these items,…
- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.