Learn how to show various door types using legend components.
- [Instructor] Many times when we are doing…building renovations or interior space renovations…for a project, we end up taking out interior doors…and then we have to then replace them with new ones.…Sometimes they're cute and fancy, sometimes they're not.…So we need to put in a door legend…so we can get an idea of what that door is like.…And here's how you do that.…So you're gonna go up to View…and you're gonna go down to Legends again…and you're gonna click on Legends.…
And you're gonna click on Legend itself…and I'm gonna type in Door Legend.…I'm gonna put Type in there.…We're very clear on what it is that we're showing…and I'm gonna tell it OK.…And then from here I'm gonna now proceed to put…my door types in.…So I'm gonna go to Annotate, and I wanna click the dropdown…underneath Annotate and make sure Legend is selected,…which I knew it was, because that's the icon for it,…but just in case.…And then I'm gonna come over here and I'm gonna to my doors.…
Now I'm just gonna click on a few of these different doors…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.