Learn how to make tags for certain categories.
- [Instructor] The next thing you want to do…in your construction documents set is…you want to make sure you tag…all the items that are going to be either installed…or used in your project.…And Revit actually makes this pretty easy to do…because you can actually click on an item…and just add a tag to it.…So I'm gonna actually go up to the Annotation ribbon,…and I'm gonna click on Tag By Category.…Then I click the item that I want.…And I'm gonna click on this plumbing fixture tag,…and then it's gonna ask me, well, hey,…you don't have any plumbing fixture tags loaded in,…would you like to load one in now?…And I'm gonna say yes.…
Now, here's where this gets interesting.…If I go into the interior library…where this tag is supposed to be,…you will see there is no plumbing fixture tag,…so we actually need to create one.…So here's how you do that.…We're gonna hit Cancel.…And I'm gonna go up to my File menu,…and I'm gonna go to New.…I'm gonna do an Annotation Symbol.…That's what this is, it's an annotation symbol,…and I'm gonna click on that.…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.