Join Chante' Bright for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a custom room finished schedule: Part 2, part of Revit: Interior Design Construction Ready Techniques.
- [Instructor] So like I said I have North Wall in here.…I'm now gonna add in my East, South and West walls.…So once again it's a new parameter.…This time it's my East Wall.…And I always like to go the cardinal direction,…how it is on a map so you're not bouncing around.…Once again remember to change that parameter to text.…I can add myself a tip if I want.…And I can get even shorter, wall finish for east wall.…
I'mma do one more last double-check,…make sure it's all correct and then I'm gonna…change it to Materials and Finishes and tell this OK.…And then next, again I'm gonna add it in again,…and this time it's my South Wall.…Once again the type of parameter is text.…Gonna group it under Materials and Finishes…I'm gonna say, I'm gonna make it even shorter.…South wall finish.…And I'm gonna tell this one OK and last but not least,…I'm gonna add in for the my west.…
And once again,…West Wall.…Text for parameter.…And text just simply means that I can actually type…in whatever I want.…Text meaning it could be a number or a letter…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith Bill Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.