Join Chante' Bright for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating custom keynoting for views: Part 2, part of Revit: Interior Design Construction Ready Techniques.
- [Instructor] So, the other thing I need to…make sure that I do is I'm gonna go up here…to my Family Types property.…And I'm gonna say New.…And I'm just gonna do just that.…I'm gonna call it a Note Visible tag.…And what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna make sure…that this right here is checked.…Not Visible, yes.…I'm gonna create a new one, and I'm just gonna say…Note Tag for this one.…And I'm gonna make sure that Note Visible is unchecked.…
And I'm gonna tell it okay.…And so both of these are now gonna go into my project.…So, besides adding in the sheet slash filter,…there's one more tag that we need to add into this,…or one more label.…So, to save a little time, I'm gonna click…on sheet slash list, and I'm just gonna copy it down…to right underneath here.…And then I'm gonna actually click on this…and I'm gonna edit its label.…And the last thing we need to add…is the actual note itself.…So, we're going to New Parameter.…
And we're going to say Note Text.…'Cause that's where that's gonna live.…Once again, this is an instance parameter.…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.