Join Chante' Bright for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating coded floor finish drawings: Part 2, part of Revit: Interior Design Construction Ready Techniques.
- [Instructor] So, I've got this piece…in here, my large plan.…I now need to create my legend…to go along with it.…And once again, we can go back to View…and we can click on Legend which is right here.…And I can then call this one…my Bathroom Floor Pattern Legend,…something very specific.…And once again, you probably want to match…the scale that your legend's gonna be laid out on.…
And once again, I'm gonna put this in here again,…but I'm gonna do a little bit of a shortcut.…I'll grab these two pieces.…I'm gonna do a Control+C.…And let's see if it will let me paste it right in.…There we go, and then also,…if you wanted to maybe grab this other field region…and copy this in, do a Control+C again.…Come back in here, do a paste from clipboard.…And get this into place, and you might have…to move it around since this one came in afterwards.…
And if you need to, you can use your nudge tool…which is your arrow.…Actually, we'll move these guys…because those lines are trying to stay where they are.…So we'll move these guys over and get them in line.…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith Bill Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.