Learn how to use schedules to create custom room finish schedules and special design elements.
- [Instructor] Okay, so now that you have these in there,…we now want to see it in a room finish schedule.…And yes, there is a room finish schedule in this template,…but we don't like it.…There's a little bit more information we wanna put into it.…As an interior designer, a lot of times…you have accent walls or other information…that matters for our scheduling purposes,…and for ordering purposes,…so we're gonna create our own.…So, I'm gonna go to view.…And, I'm gonna click on schedules,…which is this one right here.…
And, I'm gonna say Schedules and Quantities.…And, I need to scroll down to rooms…because that's what I'm scheduling.…So, then when I get to rooms,…it's gonna ask me are we doing a component,…or are we doing the keys. We're doing the component.…And, also it's asking me, the phase.…And, because this is a renovation,…we're gonna just stick to new construction.…But, I could do it just based off of existing, itself,…but we're gonna stick to new construction.…So, we're gonna tell this okay.…So, what that's gonna do is gonna put us into…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.