Learn how to use visual graphics tools and filled regions to create material finish plans.
- [Instructor] So now comes the time when you want to…express to your contractor, whoever's going to be…doing the work on your project, that you have…special patterns or designs throughout your building…that you want to see show up in your project properly.…And a lot of times, that has to do with how you have…it detailed in your drawings.…So I'm going to show you how to do…special designs, or to show special coded drawings…for floor finishes, or any type of simple like that,…inside of your drawing, without actually having to…model that every single time.…
So the first thing I'm going to do,…is I'm going to go up to View,…and I'm going to Callout.…And the way you do a Callout is, all that is,…is it's going to take a smaller part of the drawing…and blow it up and make it larger.…So I'm going to click on Callout,…and I'm going to go around just my bathroom,…because this is where I want my…little fancy design, in my bathroom.…So I'm going to click, and I'm going to do a box…around the bathroom itself.…
Now, there's a few things we need to do to this.…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.