- [Voiceover] What I'd like to do now…is combine a bunch of spaces and create HVAC zones,…then we're going to run some reports.…To get started, I'd like to go to Floor Plan Level 1.…I want to zoom in on my OFFICE 101,…and I want to select the space.…In my Properties in my drop-down,…I want to change my number to 101…and my name to OFFICE, all caps.…Click Apply.…
I want to do that for all of these spaces,…so I'm going to go to my RECEPTION, I'm going to select it,…number's going to be 102.…My name I want to be RECEPTION.…Click Apply.…I'm going to grab my STORAGE...…103A, the name is STORAGE.…Click Apply.…I'm going to select my OFFICE 103.…
My name, I can hit the drop-down…and select OFFICE this time luckily.…I guess I'll make MEN'S 104.…Select the number, 104, the name is going to be MEN's.…Click Apply.…Now I'm going to grab EXAM 1003.…The name is EXAM.…
Click Apply.…Let's do one more for the corridor.…I'm going to select the CORRIDOR.…The number's going to be 100,…the name is going to be CORRIDOR.…Now click Apply.…Okay, let's hit Escape a couple of times.…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin34h 30m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.