Sheets are the best. Creating sheets in Revit is actually a hobby of mine. It's true. The take away from this video is not how to just populate sheets, but how to control our viewports, our view titles and our project and sheet information. We will make multiple sheets and learn how to change the sheet information such as drawn by on every sheet all at once.
- [Voiceover] This video kind of brings everything together.…No one's gonna know what we're doin' unless we make sheets.…Therefore, it's gonna be on the exam.…Under Projects, let's go New.…I'll use the Mechanical Template, and click OK.…Let's link a Revit Model.…So let's go to Insert.…Let's go to Link Revit.…Browse to where you're keeping your architectural model,…make sure it's Origin to Origin, and click Open.…I'm gonna draw some pipe in the bathroom here.…So I'm gonna go to Systems,…I'm gonna go to Pipe.…
For my Pipe Type I go Chilled Water.…And for my System Type, I'll scroll up and I will…find Domestic Cold Water.…I'm just gonna come off the back of my toilet,…I'm gonna make sure my Slope is turned Off,…and also my Show A Slope Tool Tip is Off.…Come up to here, we can't see it.…I wonder why.…We're gonna come down to here,…I'm gonna close out.…Hit Escape a few times, now I'm gonna go to VG.…
I'm gonna go to my Filters, make sure Domestic,…Sanitary and Vent are all turned on.…Click Apply.…Click OK, and look at that.…
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/01/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: collaboration, documentation, elements, modeling, and views.
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.