Sheets are the best. Creating sheets in Revit is actually a hobby of mine. It's true. The take away from this video is not how to just populate sheets, but how to control our viewports, our view titles and our project and shet information. We will make multiple sheets and learn how to change the sheet information such as drawn by on every sheet all at once.
- [Voiceover] Okay, let's pull it all together…and make some sheets.…To do that we're gonna jump into Revit,…under projects we're gonna go open.…Let's grab our sheet's model and let's click open.…We've already made a couple…but let's drill into it a little more.…I'm gonna scroll down to where it says Sheets (all),…I'm gonna right click right here and I'm gonna go new sheet.…My title block is right here, I'm gonna click OK.…Now I'm gonna go up to structural plans,…I'm gonna throw top of footing for sure.…
Now for my top of footing,…I'm gonna go down to my sheet,…I'm gonna rename S-501 by right clicking on it…and select rename.…I'm gonna call it S-101…and I'm gonna call it Foundation Plan all caps.…I click OK.…Now I'm gonna fill out a little project information.…The owner of this will be Lynda.com.…Project name will be Exam Prep.…
Project number is 1234567.…Issue date is 05/10/2016,…that's my birthday by the way.…Author is me.…I checked it myself, looks good.…Kay, now we're filled out.…What I'd like to do is I'm gonna right click on sheets (all)…
Once you're finished with this course, you can feel confident taking the Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional exam.
- Creating and modifying levels
- Importing AutoCAD files
- Linking models
- Modeling columns, walls, floors, beam systems, roofs, stairs, and ramps
- Adding and editing text annotations
- Using dimensions
- Creating schedules and standard sheets
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/01/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: collaboration, modeling, and documentation.
Revit 2017 Essential Training: Architecture (Metric)with Paul F. Aubin11h 55m Appropriate for all
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.