Learn how to create a footing schedule and foundation schedule using Type Mark, Type Comments, and Top Elevation.
- [Voiceover] Let's create a unique schedule.…It's a footing schedule. This has all…the little nuggets in it that you like to have…in a schedule. We can have sorting parameters.…We're gonna have filter parameters.…So under "Projects" let's go "Open."…Let's find your "Footing Schedule" file.…Let's click "Open."…Let's go to our "Top of Footing" level.…What I'd like to do is pick a window…around all these interior piers.…I wanna click on the "Filter" button.…I'm gonna click on "Check None"…and "Structural Foundations" and "Apply,"…now click "OK." Now, I'm just gonna put these…on a different footing, so I'm gonna click…the drop down here. I'm gonna use 72"x48"x18"…Now, I'm gonna click "Edit Type."…And for my type mark, I'm gonna call "F-2."…Click "Apply," click "OK."…Now what I want to do is locate this footing,…because it's way down below our view range.…
So in our Properties List, scroll down to "View Range."…Click "Edit," then "View Depth Level,"…let's click "Unlimited." Click "OK."…Now select this footing. Click the drop-down…
Once you're finished with this course, you can feel confident taking the Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional exam.
- Creating and modifying levels
- Importing AutoCAD files
- Linking models
- Modeling columns, walls, floors, beam systems, roofs, stairs, and ramps
- Adding and editing text annotations
- Using dimensions
- Creating schedules and standard sheets
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/01/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: collaboration, modeling, and documentation.
Revit 2017 Essential Training: Architecture (Metric)with Paul F. Aubin11h 55m Appropriate for all
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.