Create a standard meeting schedule.
- [Instructor] For Section 11,…the coordination meeting schedule,…there are two main things that we need to address.…The first thing will be,…when and where will the coordination meetings take place?…And, the second thing will be,…how often should the models be submitted…and when should those models be submitted…for the coordination meetings?…In this BIM Execution Plan,…we have that the coordination meetings will typically occur…each Thursday at two o'clock at the job trailer;…also, that there will be weekly submittals due…two days prior to that Thursday coordination meeting.…
It'll be due at Tuesday, at 12 o'clock.…By having this information, everyone will know…when their models need to be done by…and when the groups need to meet.…
- Understanding the need for a BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Documenting the basic project information
- Specifying project milestones
- Identifying BIM goals and uses
- Determining how BIM will be used in design documentation
- Designing the BIM execution process
- Defining the LOD in the BIM Execution Plan
- Determining the information that needs to be in the model
- Collaboration procedures
- Defining the software to be used
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the BIM Execution Plan
2. Identify BIM Goals and Uses
3. Designing the BIM Execution Process
What is LOD?3m 28s
4. Collaboration Procedures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.