Ducting systems are easally disconnected. It's so easy it's probable. What is in this video (and in the exam) is how to find duct that has become disconnected. we will go to the Analyze tab, then to the check systems panel then to the Check Duct Systems button. or you can type DC to ge there faster. either way just remember where this button is.
- [Host] What I'd like to do here is a little cleanup work.…I wanna check our model for stuff that's disconnected,…and stuff that we left open ended.…I know there's a couple in here, but not many.…We did a pretty good job.…Under projects, let's go open.…Now what I'd like to do is find…our disconnect model and click open.…Now I'm gonna zoom in on this area here.…Now what I'd like to do is go to our analyze tab.…And over here we have our check systems.…So essentially what's gonna happen is,…when we turn these on, they're…gonna turn on all of our issues.…
So I'm gonna show our disconnects first.…Now I wanna look for duct and pipe…'cause that's pretty much all we have in here.…And I wanna click OK.…And there's a few.…A couple we know about.…We never trim any pipe off our rooftop unit…so we're gonna get a bunch of these.…And I'm not sure what this one is down here.…So I'm gonna click on this element.…I click it.…This element has an open connector.…So what does that mean?…At connector two.…Oh, I remember.…We never put an actual end cap on it.…
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.