In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to add walls or other supports to a bulkhead in a ceiling.
- [Instructor] Now there's something that's missing…off of this.…We need walls that are going up to hold these ceilings…in place and to actually create the cove.…So we technically a wall that's coming along here…at this piece and we need a wall that's actually…holding this ceiling up.…So here's what you need to do.…Over here on this side in your ceiling plan,…and keep both of them open so you can see it,…but what I am going to do is these view markers…are kind of in the way of what I'm trying to show here.…So I'm going to click on those and I'm going to actually…do a right-click and say hide in view.…
Element, that's the other way you could do, element hide…so that these get out of the way.…Same thing here, hide in view element.…Click this one, hide in view, element…so that you're not seeing it.…And I'm going to now go to…architecture and then go to my wall tool.…And I'm going to use that same column wrap wall that we used.…So I'm going to come over here to the properties box…and I'm going to make sure that I'm grabbing the…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.