Learn about creating final print sets and other deliverables.
- [Instructor] Congratulations.…You are now ready to send out your set of documents.…However you don't wanna do it one at a time.…There's a quick and simple way…that you can send out more than one sheet…at a time on your project.…Before you do that though…do a last check through all of your sheets…to make sure all of the information is filled out correctly…on each individual sheet.…Check your Issue Date.…Make sure it is showing the Issue Date…of the date that you are gonna be sending this item out.…For the sake of this…I'm just gonna put in January 1st of 2018…just to keep it simple.…
Make sure that your project number, which should be,…is on each sheet,…make sure that the Drawn by is filled out…by the person who has actually worked on the project…and also check to make sure that the Checked by…has some type of information inside of there.…Those are some of the biggest pitfalls that people face…before they send out their documents to be used.…You also wanna make sure that the sheet names…are the correct name, the number is numbered properly,…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.