Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding sheets, part of Revit Architecture 2013 Essential Training.
You've built your Revit model, you've added notes and annotation, and even added a detail or two. …Now it's time to prepare your file for final output. …The most common way to output a file in Revit, or any other program, is to simply print it. …You can certainly print directly from any view you happen to be in onscreen and you …can even plot several views at one time; however, the more professional way to print, and the …most typical way to print in architectural projects, is to prepare a set of sheets. …So in this movie, we're going to look at the creation of sheets, and I'm in a file called …Adding Sheets for this purpose.…
Now I'm just looking at a Level 1 Floor Plan right here, but what I want to do is scroll …down on the Project Browser to the Sheets branch of the browser. And if you recall when …we started this project earlier in the course, we started with a template that already had …sheets in it, so that's a great way to get a leg up on the work that's required to build …sheets. And you can see that there are several in here. …
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Introducing building information modeling (BIM)
- Adding levels, grids, and columns to set up a project
- Creating building layouts with walls, doors, and windows
- Modifying wall types and properties
- Working with DWG files and CAD inserts
- Adding rooms
- Adding curtain grids, mullions, and panels
- Using cutaway views
- Generating schedules and tags
- Adding callouts such as text and symbols
- Understanding families
- Outputting files, including DWF and PDF files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
7. Complex Walls
8. Visibility and Graphic Controls
10. Schedules and Tags
11. Annotation and Details
12. The Basics of Families
13. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.