Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding schedule views, part of Revit Architecture 2013 Essential Training.
In this movie, we're going look at creating schedule views. …Schedules are an important part of any architectural document set. …What makes schedules unique in Revit, however, is that they are a live view of the model; …they're not just a static report that you have to draft out line by line. …In Revit, we generate a report and it queries the model and populates the schedule for us …based on the objects that are already here. …So I'm in a file called Adding Schedules, and we're going to focus on a furniture schedule, …simply because it will be a convenient way for us to quickly verify that the schedule …is in fact showing us what we're seeing in the floor plan.…
So I want to go to the View tab and locate the schedule dropdown, and there's several …items here and the first item is schedules and quantities. …Now there is an alternative way to do this if you like, so let me show it to you here. Scroll down. …You can also right-click right here and get to New Schedule/Quantity that way. …It's really the exact same command, so it's entirely up to you which one you choose. …
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Introducing building information modeling (BIM)
- Adding levels, grids, and columns to set up a project
- Creating building layouts with walls, doors, and windows
- Modifying wall types and properties
- Working with DWG files and CAD inserts
- Adding rooms
- Adding curtain grids, mullions, and panels
- Using cutaway views
- Generating schedules and tags
- Adding callouts such as text and symbols
- Understanding families
- Outputting files, including DWF and PDF files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
7. Complex Walls
8. Visibility and Graphic Controls
10. Schedules and Tags
11. Annotation and Details
12. The Basics of Families
13. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.