Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding sanitary sloped piping, part of Revit 2017 Essential Training: MEP (Metric).
- [Voiceover] Let's do the hardest thing in all of Revit,…Slope Piping.…Luckily, new to 2017, there's been some nice changes.…So, let's tackle this thing once and for all.…Let's just start doing some Sloping Piping here, and then…we'll do the tricky part of connecting Sloping Piping…from here into an unknown elevation here.…I'm gonna select this toilet.…Now, I'm gonna go ahead and click on this Create…Pipe button.…Nothing too tricky yet.…
However, we now have some tools that we can use.…So, I want to click on the Slope Down.…I want to click on this drop-down here, and I want to…slope it down 1%.…Now what I want to do is I want to click on Show…Slope Tooltip.…It's kinda helpful.…Now, we see that.…It gets in the way a little bit, but I'm okay with it.…I'm gonna come up to about here, pick a point.…
It used to be this would blow up already, so we're…doing well.…I'm going to keep going in this direction.…I'm gonna come out to about here.…Now, I'm gonna give it an Offset.…I'm gonna go minus 200.…Hit Enter.…I'm gonna keep going in this direction.…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin27h 49m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.