Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding pipe accessories, part of Revit 2017 Essential Training: MEP (Metric).
- [Voiceover] I wanna finish off piping…with adding pipe assessories.…I'm gonna zoom into my mechanical room.…It looks pretty good in my enlarged,…but my schematics don't look very good at all.…So what I wanna do is I wanna make it so…this doesn't look like an owl.…I'm gonna go to my Systems tab,…and for Plumbing and Piping I'm gonna go back…to my Mechanical Settings.…So for my Pipe Fitting Annotation Size,…I'm gonna bump that down to two millimeters.…In my Pipe Rise Drop Annotation Size,…I'm gonna bump that down to two,…just to see how drastically we can change the look of this.…
I'm gonna click OK.…This looks a lot better.…All right, what I'd like to do is…on the Plumbing and Piping panel,…the Systems tab,…I'm gonna click on Pipe Accessory.…There's actually no pipe accessories loaded…in the plumbing template.…That's odd.…I would like to load one now, so click yes.…Under US Metric we're gonna scroll down…till we find Pipe.…You would be inclined to go to Accessories,…but I wanna go to Valves.…
I'm gonna go to Ball Valves.…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin16h 26m Appropriate for all
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.