Join Chanté Bright for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a note legend, part of Revit 2019: Professional Office Interior Design.
- [Instructor] So the very last thing,…or one of the very last things that you need to do…to this legend so that it looks like it is something…that's ready to be put onto a permit sheet…is you need to actually label your walls.…And the way that you do that is actually quite simple,…it's just the text and how you put it in.…So you're going to click on Annotate…and you're going to go to Text itself…and from there we want to make sure that we use…the Text that does not have a leader attached to it…and I'm also going to make sure that the size…of my text is changed to one quarter of an inch.…
Obviously this may change based off of the standards…of your office or what you like to use,…but that's usually the go-to…when it comes to a legend text.…So the first thing I'm going to do is…I'm going to click underneath my first wall here,…and this first wall is…Wall 1 or Type 1…so I'll just type in Type 1…and this wall will possibly have variations to it.…So if it has variations to it,…usually those are done by either 1A or 1B…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.