- What I'd like to do in this video is add some insulation…to our duct. There's a couple different types of insulations…we can add and also I'd like to add some linings.…So, to get started, I'm going to go down to level one,…call out one.…Now, I'm going to come in here and pick on this duct work.…So what I'm going to do is I'm going to hover over this…piece of duct, and I'm going to hit my tab button once.…I'm going to select it.…Now what I'm going to do is, over here I have a duct…insulation button. Yours might be a little different based…on your resolution but I'm going to click on add insulation.…
There's two different types of insulations I can do.…I can do a duct wrap, or I can do a rigid fiberboard.…I'm going to grab my rigid fiberboard because this is…the stuff that we really need to clash against when…we're doing construction.…I'm going to take a look at what my rigid fiberboard…actually is, so I'm going to click on edit type.…Not a lot to it. We can add a type mark, but the material,…I want to click into insulation, rigid fiberboard,…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin39h 52m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.