In this video, Chante Bright shows you how to finish adding materials to any additional pieces efficiently and how to group other elements so that they move easily.
- [Instructor] We still need to add material…to a few more items.…So, most of that is the metal frame itself…and I know you're saying to yourself,…"But there's 80,000 pieces of those.…"That's going to take forever."…That's okay, there's a quick way to do this.…What I'm going to do first is I'm going to actually…click on all by bins and I'm going to do a right click…and I'm going to say select all instances visible in view.…When I do that, I'm going to tell it to temporarily hide those…and I'm just going to come down here to the sunglasses…and I'm going to say hide element.…
I'm then going to do the same thing with my other bins.…I'm going to click my bin,…I'm going to do a right click and I'm going to say…select all instances visible in view…and then I'm going to come down here again…and say hide element.…Last but not least, I've got my pencil here.…I'm going to click on that.…I'm going to come down here and I'm going to say hide element.…So now I just have my shelf pieces.…So that's a very fast way…and the way that you know you're in temporary…
- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.