In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to add various discipline components into a ceiling such as HVAC pieces.
- [Host] Another common component that people miss…when they are putting in ceilings into a space,…is they forget to add in what you have in a ceiling.…Ie.: HVAC equipment, lighting,…maybe some type of technology equipment such as speakers,…or projectors, different things like that.…Those have to go in as well.…Not to mention, exiting information or anything like that.…And that stuff is just as easy to import just like you…would if you were putting something in a floor plan.…
So, what I like to do first,…is I like to go to Insert,…and then I like to go to Load Families.…'Cuz I want to go in there and see what my options are.…When it comes to HVAC equipment,…HVAC equipment is inside of Mechanical.…So you click on Mechanical, double click on that.…For us,…it's actually Architectural Equipment…is what you're going to be opening up.…And then you go in here,…and you just decide,…well, okay which one is it?…Normally, I'm going to be using Airside Component,…so I'm going to click inside of there.…
And then inside of here, you have Heat Distribution Devices,…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.