Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding air terminals, part of Revit 2017 Essential Training: MEP (Metric).
- [Voiceover] It's time to add some air terminals,…or diffusers.…Now diffusers work really well…if we're in a ceiling plan,…so I'm going to go to Ceiling Plans Level 1.…I'm going to sprinkle some diffusers in this area here,…it's going to be in one zone.…So I'm going to come into here.…I'm going to put the harder one in first.…I want to go to the Systems tab,…now I want to click on Air Terminal.…
I'm going to click the dropdown here,…and I want to grab M_Supply Diffuser…600 x 600 Face 300 Connection.…Now for my offset, I want to go 2438.…Now I can see it.…For Mechanical settings,…I'm going to turn off my flow arrows.…Some people like to show them, some don't.…I'm going to turn them off.…Now what I'm going to do is I'm going…to hover over one of these lines,…and I'm going to hit my spacebar,…and it's going to flip it.…
Now what I'm going to do…is I'm going to basically stick it right here.…I'm going to hit escape a couple times.…I knew it would take a second to turn those arrows off.…Now what I'm going to do is…I'm going to use that align command again.…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin25h 30m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.