- Linking architecture
- Creating levels
- Creating view templates
- Adding steel columns
- Creating foundations with footings, piers, and pilasters
- Designing retaining walls
- Adding framing with beam systems
- Creating a slab floor
- Reinforcing with rebar
- Adding brace frames
- Creating stairs and ramps
- Detailing and annotating drawings
- Creating schedules
- Adding and attaching trusses
- Plotting and sharing files
- Adding connections with the Steel tab tools
Skill Level Beginner
- [Eric] In the world of BIM, it's no secret that Revit has stolen the show. The design and construction industry has finally standardized on the Revit platform, making it essential to learn not only the picks and clicks of the software but also the collaborative workflows. Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and I have over 20 years experience in the engineering, architectural, and training industries. In this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll bring you through Revit Structure from beginning to end. Pressed for time? Don't worry, each video is kept to a reasonable length, drills immediately into the specifics, and is precise and succinct as positive.
We'll learn how to start a structural project using the architectural model as a guide. Then we will thoroughly go through foundations, steel and concrete framing, reinforcing, and lateral braced frames. After that, we'll look at how to extract information into the schedules and how to communicate that information in the form of construction documents. If you're ready to learn Revit, I'm ready to teach you. Let's equal to started.
Cert Prep: Revit MEP Electrical Certified Professionalwith Eric Wing2h 45m Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin27h 49m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. Grids and Columns
4. Steel Framing
5. Floors and Slabs
7. Steel Brace Frames
8. Stairs, Ramps, and Slopes
9. Detailing and Annotating
10. Schedules and Tagging
12. Project Management
13. The Steel Tab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.